OLFI 2012: Advanced Puppet Training
Advanced Puppet Training will build upon the fundamentals introduced in the Beginners Puppet Training by reviewing several practices:
- Development Workflows using Veewee/Vagrant
- Designing Scalable Modules
- Code Organization Strategies
While this class may have conversation on how to setup infrastructure to run large-Puppet implementations, this class will mostly be focused on being most efficient in developing Infrastructure-As-Code using Puppet.
- Beginners Puppet Training or prior Experience (3-6 months) with Puppet
- A Laptop with VirtualBox, Vagrant/Veewee and Ruby Pre-Installed.
This works with all Operating Systems *except* Windows 64-bit (XP/Vista/7). Linux or OSX are highly recommended.
Instructor: James Fryman
Schedule: 1 pm to 4 pm