We are pleased to announce that registration for Ohio LinuxFest Institute (OLFI) training programs is open now. This year OLFI is offering the following training sessions.
Full Day Sessions (Morning and Afternoon)
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Boot Camp
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux
- Progressing your career from Open Source to Information Security – CISSP Mini Boot Camp
- Linux Containers Internals
- Automating with BASH Shell Programming
- Practical Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Managing Configuration and Deployment with Ansible
Registration for Training Courses
Go to registration page to register for the training course and select “Ohio LinuxFest Institute Professional Pass”. During the registration process, you will get an option to select your training program.