The OLF Conference organized by Ohio LinuxFest is proud to announce that we will hold our 17th annual event at the Hyatt Regency Columbus on November 1 and 2, 2019. Ohio LinuxFest welcomes all Free and Open Source Software professionals, enthusiasts, and everyone interested in learning more about Free and Open Source Software. In the spirit of the open source software movement, the “Enthusiast” level registration is free (unless you decide to make a donation).
The following table shows what you get with each registration level:
|OLF Institute Professional Pass||Supporter||Enthusiast|
|Friday Early Penguin talks, keynote, and happy hour||★||★||★|
|Friday OLFI Professional training sessions||★|
|Saturday keynotes and talks||★||★||★|
|Saturday after party||★||★||★|
|Vendor expo Friday and Saturday||★||★||★|
|Lunch Friday and Saturday||★||★|
If you are registering for any of the following OLF Institute training programs, please select “OLF Institute Professional Pass” on the registration form.
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Boot Camp
- AWS Cloud Platform, CloudFormation and Terraform
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud
- Linux Containers Internals
- Linux Security Through Layers
- Using Ansible to Simplify Automation and Provisioning
- Web Application Security Testing
We are looking forward to see you on November 1st and 2nd!